Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hello sayang :))

okie..
i love him..
he loves me??ask him..
haha
;)) ;))
he's perfect??yes he is!!
why do i love him??
well,
he's caring,soo beriman..smart,funny,knows how to cheer me upp n handsome too!
(bragging!!haha)
what is his name??
heee!~
azim daim azlan!
got problem with that???
well what the fucking hell i care..
fuck off;
just because ur BF stinks!
get off MINE!!

AND!!!
p/s; please stop asking me questions anymore..he's not from smk king george v lah mangkok..wanna know bout him??well see my 1st topfwen in myspace okie..yeah this sound maybe a lil kinda BAJET but really hawt babes n dudes..ppl do ask me a LOT of questions..SWEAR i love you guys YANG amek kesah bout me okie..no matter who you are..

B.U.B.B.Y.E :]] :]]

iloveyousodamnfuckingmuch~
xx

1 comment: