Monday, February 16, 2009

again!

okie..
dun act u ever cared bout me if u really don't!!!it's okie if u dun wanna know bout me seriously i dun care but dun everr ya try like ya care 4 me n bla;bla n bla;bla till u even make urself stupid!!stooooooopid!!!!ya think dat i'm dat stupid huh??..well thts ur bisness to hate me!!haha..i have seen a lot of ppl trying to care for me..just TRYING but i already know wether they are sincerely or not..haha n hahah!!!well hey i can handle my own problem..i was trained to be independent n i'll not let anyone hurt my heart easily bcause y??i dun take it hard whenever anybody did it..all i do is just laugh or acted lyke i care..but tht doesnt mean tht i dun care bout others feelings..yess i'm just a lil bit carzyy tday but i meant every single word i wrote in here..this is justt 4 everybody to know my true attitude okie..haha gud thing i'm in a mud to tell it if not i'll never try to..haha k bahbye now.. :]] :]]

aww..
n i'm justt soo in love with him..
mwaah~
love youu so much!!!!!
:DD :DD

1 comment: